Registration with NZFFA is free. Once registered you have many choices... sign up for free e-newsletters or choose from a range of subscription options.
If you are already registered you can Sign in here to manage your subscription or retrieve your password.
If you would rather print a subscription form, download this PDF . You can post this to us with a cheque.
So why register? Well, you don't have to be a member to receive benefits from NZFFA. Register and you can choose to subscribe to our free monthly e-newsletter, with all the latest grower events, news, information and forest growers levy funded projects. You can also subscribe to the Farm Forestry Timbers newsletter, a regular blog and snapshot of what's happening with locally grown specialty timbers and what they offer as a natural material.
First register. Once registered you can then choose from a suite of membership options available online. Membership starts at $61 per year. Tree Grower magazine is optional and an additional $58 per year**. You can also join as many regional branches and action groups as you like, including Farm Forestry Timbers.
A range of membership options are available. The benefits of membership include:
- An optional subscription to NZ Tree Grower magazine
- Access to back issues of Tree Grower magazine as pdf files on the website
- Login access to restricted content on the website
- A monthly members newsletter
- You can join regional Branches
- You can join national Action Groups
- You can join Farm Forestry Timbers and list your products and services in the marketplace. Farm Forestry Timbers is an advocacy body for locally grown specialty timbers.
** International subscriptions are also available.
Fields marked with * are required