“The new normal. Opportunity or threat?”
NZFFA Annual conference, 30 March to 3 April 2023 Timaru
- Thursday 30 March – Action Group meetings
- Friday 31 March – AGM, Councillor meeting and workshops
- Friday 31 March – Opening dinner
- Saturday 1 April – Local farm forestry fieldtrips
- Saturday 1 April – Awards Dinner
- Sunday 2 April – Mackenzie Basin trip
- Monday 3 April – Geraldine trip
- Monday 3 April – Closing dinner
Step 1: Register on the NZFFA website
If you have never been a member or registered with us on the NZFFA website before, then the first thing you need to do is register with us. The process is simple and once you've done that you'll then be able to register for conference with your credit card.
Step 2: Register for Conference
If you are a NZFFA member or are already registered on the NZFFA website, then register below:
You may need to login or even retrieve your password. Just follow the directions.